Fresh air with windows closed
In the middle of winter, it can get stuffy indoors, with the windows closed and the radiators on. Even in summer, it can be hard to get a breath of fresh air on a sweltering day, especially if you’re in a built-up area where even the air outside is not very fresh!
A ventilation system can:
- Deliver fresh air to any part of your home without having to open the windows and let in pollution and noise.
- Include Mechanical Ventilation with Heating Recovery (MVHR) to move warm air from one area in your home (like bathroom or kitchen) to another
- Reduce your heating costs by keeping the ambient temperature even
- Improve your energy levels, by providing fresh air
- Integrate with heating and air conditioning systems.
Freshen up your home
call on 020 8204 7774
A good ventilation system will enhance your home – and your life. With fresh air permeating your home, there will be fewer days where all you want to do is be a couch potato, you’ll find you’re more productive and mentally sharper. It’s not magic – it’s just giving your brain the fresh air it needs! And you can rely on our team of accredited technicians to install your system with the least amount of fuss and disruption.
Hi-end residential house Clients: Private Architects: Design & Build M&E Consultant: IMS Design Location: Northwood Value: £466,000 What We Did Plumbing, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Home Automation, Door Entry, Security & CCTV.